Located on 43 acres in beautiful Marin, California, the mansion was designed by, Willis Polk. The mansion was completed in 1913 as a wedding gift to Ruth Boericke.
The three story mansion has 14,000 square feet with nine spectacular view porches and beautiful furnishings throughout. The heart-shaped lawn and beautiful grounds complete the elegant surroundings. There are several walking paths on the property as well as connecting trails that lead to the top of Mt. Tamalpais.
Maximum Day Use~125 Guests
- Day Use is 11am-Midnight.
- Monday – Thursday $3,250
- Friday $4,750
- Saturday $5,750
- Sunday and holidays $4,750
Overnight/Multi-Day Use~48 Guests Overnight
- Friday – Saturday (overnight Friday only) $9,350
- Saturday- Sunday (overnight Saturday only) $9,350
- Friday – Sunday (overnight Friday and Saturday nights) $12,950
- Friday – Monday (overnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) $14,150
- Thursday – Sunday (overnight Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights) $14,150
- Begin at 11am (first day) and depart by 3pm (last day).
- Bedroom check-out time is noon on the last day.
- Overnight rates include lodging for up to 35 guests per night.
- Additional guests charged at $80.00 a night, maximum overnight limit is 48.
- Catering is also available.
All the services offered by My SF Wedding are offered at The Marin Mansion.